Senior pictures are so much more than a snapshot or a yearbook photo. We bring out your personalty – no canned smiles or rehearsed and tired poses. Ron’s experience as a magazine and fashion photographer helps ensure that your experience and images are going to be something to be cherished forever.
Choose from one of two portrait experiences – the Classic and the Epic.
Classic portrait session:
This fun and modern session provides you with up to two hours of time taking photographs at your choice of two locations (in-studio, at parks, forest preserves, etc). Wear one or two different outfits and take the opportunity to include your favorite sport or activity, or even the family dog.
Your investment: $100 creative fee plus a minimum print order of $300. Our creative fee is due at the time of scheduling your session.
Epic portrait session :
This session is perfect for the senior who wants a truly outstanding senior portrait experience. Spend the day being pampered and treated to professional styling services. Our hair and makeup artist will work with you to create the best look for you. Your look can be diva glamorous or down-to-earth natural. After your styling session, you’ll begin a three-hour portrait session at specially selected locations. We will assist you in choosing the best looks for your portraits and coordinating your clothing with the locations. Your session will include Ron with an assistant, allowing for premiere lighting and magazine-worthy images.
Your investment: $500 creative fee plus a minimum print order of $700. Our creative fee is due at the time of scheduling your session.
- choose clothes that make you feel your best
- shy away from busy patterns that take away from the rest of the photograph
- if you plan to hang a photo on the wall of your home, consider how the colors being worn will look in that room
- consider a casual, everyday look and a more formal look as well
- wear a sports uniform and use the field for your background (we can meet you at your high school)
- for girls – bring along lip gloss, bobby pins, and a hairbrush and be sure you’ve had a manicure as your nails will be in at least one photograph